EDUCATORS VISITING THE DISTRICT 96 PROFESSIONAL LEARNING COMMUNITY
Visitation dates for 2023-2024
Monday, September 11, 2023(Elementary and Middle school sessions closed.) Monday, October 16, 2023(Elementary and Middle school sessions closed.) Monday, November 6, 2023(Elementary and Middle school sessions closed.)
- Thursday, January 18, 2024
- Thursday, February 22, 2024
- Monday, March 11, 2024
- Monday, April 15, 2024
- Completed registration forms must be received two weeks prior to the visitation date selected.
- Full payment is due one week prior to the date of visit.
- Make check payable to Kildeer Countryside CCSD 96. Purchase orders and credit cards cannot be accepted.
- Do not make airfare or hotel reservations before receiving written confirmation of your scheduled date of visit and number of participants.
- Completed forms may be mailed or emailed to:
Meghan Bird, Director of Teaching & Learning
Kildeer Countryside School District 96
1050 Ivy Hall Lane
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Questions? Send email or call 847.459.4260, ext. 8123.
Site visit schedule:
- 8:00 a.m. - 2:45 p.m. – Presentation at middle or elementary school: Assessment, Intervention, and Collaboration in a Professional Learning Community
- 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. – Lunch (Leadership roundtable with teachers and administrators)
Presentation topics include:
- Designing Quality District Benchmarks & Common Assessments
- Pyramid of Interventions (student support systems)
- Using Collaborative Team Time
- Job-Alike Process
- Supporting Effective Collaborative Teams