IAR (ILLINOIS ASSESSMENT OF READINESS)
The IAR measures the same Illinois Learning Standards and includes the same high-quality test questions that students and teachers have become familiar with in the previous four years.
Improvements ahead. Over the next few years, the IAR will change as the State of Illinois works to make it more useful to schools and families. For example, next year test results will be received much sooner. In the following year, the IAR assessment will adapt to each student, allowing a better understanding of each student's learning and the continued ability to measure a student's growth year to year.
Illinois Assessment of Readiness (IAR) RESOURCES:
• KCSD 96 Elementary & Middle Schools Apr. 8–26, 2019, TESTING SCHEDULE
• Illinois Assessment of Readiness 2019: Same Standards, Same Content, Improved Administration
• Illinois Assessment of Readiness 2019: Parts of an Assessment
• What's New for Students on the Illinois Assessment of Readiness in 2019? (30-second video)
• Impact of Participation in the Illinois Assessment of Readiness
• How Do You Build an Assessment? (32-second video)