PARENT TEACHER ORGANIZATION (PTO)
The Prairie Parent Teacher Organization supports the educational and social community of Prairie Elementary school. Our organization is 100% donation driven. All of the money raised goes back into the school and students to provide Wish List Items requested by the school throughout the school year.
Membership Information: All parents/guardians and Prairie staff are welcome to join the Prairie PTO. Since our organization is run by donations we do ask our families to consider a few small donations to keep us running.
- A membership fee of $10 per family.
- A contribution of $3 per student to off-set the costs of three PTO classroom parties (Halloween, Winter and Valentine's Day).
Communication: There are so many ways to learn about what's going on with the Prairie PTO. Pick what works for you. It just takes a few minutes.
- Read our weekly PTO BLOG.
- Find signup forms, flyers and other documents on our Virtual backpack
- Be a part of the Prairie PTO by volunteering for opportunities! We've got a wide range of opportunities suitable for anyone.
- Like our Facebook page to see what we're doing!
- Sign-up to volunteer or pre-register for events by visiting our membership toolkit.
- Contact us anytime at [email protected]
2020-2021 Executive Board
- Co-Presidents: Megan Robin and Amy Au ([email protected])
- Vice President: Khushi Sodhi
- Treasurer: Janet Forero
- Membership Toolkit: Jianing Yang
- Recording Secretary: Melissa Levin
- Corresponding Secretary: Eran Kesel
- Member at Large: Karen Abrams