Kildeer Countryside School District 96 (KCSD96) is wholly dedicated to the health and safety of our students and staff and to supporting our learning community in these challenging and uncertain times.
If you have questions, contact the public information coordinator to be assisted or directed to specific District administrators and faculty who can help.
- Proactive Population Saliva Screening Sample Collection Process (video)
- Daily In-Person Self-Certification Process (video)
Health Agencies Info
- Lake County Health Department AllVax Portal
- Lake County Health Department Coronavirus Updates
- COVID-19 Mobile Testing
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – COVID-19
- Lake County Dashboard | Local Metrics
- Lake County Data Hub
Communications from KCSD96
Updated Feb. 11, 2021