ACTIVITIES [SPORTS & CLUBS]
- Parent Permission Required Consent Form
- Formulario de permiso de los padres para que su estudiante participe en actividades atleticas y deportes
- Concussion Info/Parent Sign-Off Form [Informacion sobre la Conmoncion Cerebral]
- Driving Directions to area Middle Schools
- Activity buses typically run Monday through Thursday, leaving Woodlawn around 3:20 p.m.
(NOTE: At this time, no Activity Buses are running, due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Information will be updated as circumstances allow.)
[Download Activity Bus Route Schedule] Students who participate in clubs, activities, band, orchestra, and study hall can all utilize this service. The Activity period ends at 3:15 pm daily and the buses depart Woodlawn shortly thereafter. Check the Activity Bus routes for a drop off location. Free free to contact us at (847)353-8500 if you have any questions or concerns.
- Be sure to listen and visit the Daily Announcements regarding changes in activity details.
Athletics After-School Sports/Competitions Info/Schedules:
Download Girls B-ball Schedule | Download Boys B-ball Schedule
7th Grade Girls: Coach Morris and Coach Zak
7th Grade Boys: Coach Logar and Coach Benitez
8th Grade Girls: Coach Benitez and Coach Schneider
8th Grade Boys: Coach Dunn
Basketball is open to all 7th and 8th grade students. Girls basketball runs from August through October. Boys basketball runs from October through January.
- Cross Country
Download Cross Country Schedule
Coaches: Coach Frishman
Cross Country is open to all students.
- Poms (open to interested 6th, 7th, & 8th-grade students)
- Scholastic Bowl
Download Scholastic Bowl Schedule
Download Soccer Schedule
Coaches: Coach Logar and Coach Kartsimas
Soccer is open to 7th- and 8th-grade students.
- Track & Field
Download Track & Field Schedule
Coaches: Coach Berry, Coach Curtis, Coach Frishman
All students eligible to compete. Track season runs from March through May.
Download Girls V-ball Schedule
Download Boys V-ball Schedule
7th Grade Girls: Coach Dunn and Coach Ufheil
8th Grade Girls: Coach Logar and Coach Woods
7th Grade Boys: Coach Benitez and Coach Ufheil
8th Grade Boys: Coach Logar and Coach Nadulek
7th and 8th grade students are eligible to try-out. Girls Volleyball season runs from January through March. Boys Volleyball season runs from March through May.
Download Wresting Schedule
Coaches: Coach Millman and Coach Kopp
All students may participate. Wrestling season runs from January through March.