Welcome Back to Twin Groves!
We are excited for a new school year and have been working hard behind the scenes for you!!
Now that the big wait for teacher assignments is over, we encourage you to log on to our TWIN GROVES PTO MEMBERSHIP TOOLKIT, UPDATE YOUR FAMILY INFORMATION (homeroom teachers and grade!!) and fill out all the forms for:
- Dessert Day
- Gym Uniforms
- Special Lunch
- School Spirit Wear
- Volunteer for events throughout the 2018–19 school year
- Volunteer donations for our Staff Appreciation Back-to-School Breakfast on Aug. 14 (WE NEED YOUR HELP!)
Log in to TWIN GROVES MEMBERSHIP TOOLKIT
You will find detailed explanations on each form. Please READ CAREFULLY!
LOCKER SET-UP DAY is Tues., Aug. 14, from 4–7 p.m.
- Prepurchased School Supply Kits can be picked up in the Multipurpose Room/Lunch Room
- Check out samples of School Spirit Wear and Gym Uniform sizing
- Find your child's locker and put school supplies in it. Have fun decorating it!
- There are a LIMITED number of extra School Supply Kits available for purchase at Locker Set-Up Day. Please contact [email protected] for more details. Cost: $55 First come, first served.
- 6th-graders will need a clay pot. We have them available for purchase at Locker Set-Up Day ($1, cash only)
- Limited number of laptops available for you to access Membership Toolkit
NEW THIS YEAR...
Any gym uniforms/locks purchased prior to Locker Set-Up Day will be delivered directly to your child's gym class the first week of school.
Exchanges can be done in the front office after the first day of school.
FOR THE BEST LOCKER SET-UP DAY EXPERIENCE...
Completing the forms online on TWIN GROVES PTO MEMBERSHIP TOOLKIT saves lot of time and energy! We appreciate it more than you know.
A complete list of our PTO Board and Committee Chairs is listed on Membership Toolkit at the top of the page under the heading OUR PTO. If you have any questions, please let us know. We are here to help!
--Carrie DeZutter, Twin Groves Membership Toolkit Support