Kindergarten Pre-Registration is opening for children who lives in District 96 and who are eligible to enroll as Kindergartners for the 2022-23 school year.
Students who are pre-registered at an in-person event on Thursday, January 13, or online during the month of January will receive a free Willow Grove student T-shirt.
Incoming kindergarten students must be 5 years old by September 1, 2022, to register for the 2022-23 kindergarten school year.
IN-PERSON PRE-REGISTRATION OPTION:
- When: Thursday, January 13, 2022, 5–7 PM drop-in (Parents may also pre-register online during the month of January for the free T-Shirt)
- Where: Willow Grove Early Learning Center, 777 Checker Drive, Buffalo Grove, IL
Parents of incoming kindergartners will need to prove residency with required documents and District forms and will need to complete a brief online pre-registration form. Incoming kindergartners do not need to be present for the pre-registration event.
- CURRENT monthly mortgage or lease statement or property tax bill AND
- CURRENT utility bill AND
- Student’s birth certificate, passport, or visa (photocopy not accepted) AND
- Parent or Guardian photo ID (Passport or Driver’s license)
- RESIDENCY FORM
- HOME LANGUAGE SURVEY
- ENROLLMENT FORM
ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION OPTION
Questions? Please contact our D96 public info coordinator at [email protected] or 847.459.4260, ext. 8022.