The 2021-2022 school year is right around the corner …
We hope you had a wonderful summer and are ready for the school year to begin! The Kildeer PTO is busy making plans for the year! Please find us on Facebook under Kildeer PTO or on Instagram @kildeerpto to keep up with important information!
MEET THE TEACHER/PTO FAIR — TUESDAY, AUGUST 17
Kildeer families and students are invited to join us in the Kildeer Small Gym on Tuesday, August 17 during your Meet The Teacher time slot to learn more about PTO activities and volunteer opportunities!
SHOW YOUR KILDEER SPIRIT —ORDER SPIRITWEAR TODAY!
We have some awesome spirit wear to purchase this year! Show your Cougar Pride, and place your SpiritWear order today! Spiritwear is open all year and will make a great gift. Your items will be delivered directly to your home address. We have many new designs and options to choose from for your student or yourself! We have 2 different stores this year to maximize your choices! Click here to shop on BoomThread or here to shop on Apparel Now for customizable spirit apparel, hats and accessories. Contact [email protected] with any questions.
2021/2022 PTO COMMITTEE CHAIR POSITIONS OPEN
Want to join your favorite PTO committee? Sign up to be a Committee Chairperson or volunteer! Volunteering with the PTO is a great way to meet other parents and be "in the know" about school happenings.
Click here to explore opportunities for the PTO Committee Chairperson positions. If you have questions or may be interested, contact [email protected]. Thank you for considering volunteering your time and your talents to the KILDEER PTO. We could not offer these programs for our students and the school without your support!
BOX TOPS COLLECTION IS ONGOING!
Help the PTO earn funds to purchase supplies for our school by sending in your Box Tops! Box Tops can be found on many household products, including General Mills, Ziploc, Annie's and many others! We are NOT currently accepting physical Box Tops, however there is an easier way to collect box tops: Download the "Box Tops for Education" app, and scan your receipts to submit Box Tops electronically! Questions? Contact [email protected].
SAVE THE DATE! PTO GENERAL MEETING SEPTEMBER 10 AT 9:30 AM
Mark your calendars, grab a cup of coffee, and join us on Zoom for great conversation during our first General PTO meeting of the 2021-2022 school year on Friday, September 10, at 9:30am. This is an excellent opportunity to learn more about the PTO and different ways to get involved in the Kildeer Countryside community! This is our only General PTO meeting until the end of the year, so we hope to see you there!
DESSERT DAY AND SPECIAL LUNCH BEGIN SOON!
Dessert Day will begin September 24 and Special Lunch will begin September 10. Your kids will not want to miss these monthly treats! You must place your order for the year by August 31. Sign up now on MEMBERSHIP TOOLKIT so your child is ready to enjoy dessert and special lunch with friends!
MEMBERSHIP TOOLKIT INSTRUCTIONS — Sign Up Today!
The PTO uses an online database system called Membership Toolkit to organize our school activities. This system helps us conduct business, organize our volunteers and streamline our communications to you. Plus, parents can pay for events by credit card and easily view what they have purchased!
**A friendly reminder regarding Membership Toolkit: Please be sure you Complete the Checkout Process by hitting “PLACE ORDER.” A receipt will pop up on Membership Toolkit immediately after you place your order and then you will be emailed a copy of the receipt shortly after you place your order. If you do not receive a receipt, then your order wasn’t placed!**
Let’s get started!
- Click here to access our Kildeer PTO Membership Toolkit webpage. If you are new to the Kildeer PTO Membership Toolkit, create an account using your personal email address. If you have a Membership Toolkit account from another school, no need to create a new login — you can use that account to log in (for example, from Willow Grove).
- Update your Family Information from the link on the homepage. Validate your family contact information and update your student’s new teacher.
- Sign up! The following forms are now available!
- PTO Committee Chairperson Sign Up — Sign up today!
- PTO Committee Volunteer Opportunities — Get involved in the Kildeer community by volunteering for one of our awesome committees!
- PTO Dues — If you did not pay PTO dues during school registration last spring, you can pay via Membership Toolkit.
- Special Lunch — View the menu options for our monthly Special Lunch program and select your entrees for each child. If you have more than one Kildeer student, you will need to sign up for Special Lunch for each child separately. Please note: You must sign up for the entire year NOW—orders for the full year will close on August 31.
- Dessert Day — New this year! Dessert day is now monthly, and we are offering treats from Culver’s, Dairy Queen, and Menchie’s! View the menu options and select a dessert for each child. Please note: You must sign up for the entire year NOW—orders for the full year will close on August 31.
- Classroom Parent Volunteers — Volunteer in your child’s classroom throughout the year. Opportunities include Room Parent, Cougar Press parent, and volunteering at classroom parties.
4. Check out! Once you have made your selections, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button at the bottom of the screen. Make payment through PayPal or a major credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover). Sorry, no cash or checks can be accepted for pre-pay events or items.
5. Continue to read the Kildeer PTO Blog for updates—we will add opportunities throughout the year!
PTO COMMITMENT TO KILDEER
The Kildeer PTO is committed to supporting Kildeer staff, students, and parents. When you sign up to attend events, buy SpiritWear, participate in Dessert Day and Special Lunch, and make a donation, we are able to support our community in new and creative ways, including:
- recognizing and supporting teachers and staff
- supporting the school by purchasing needed Wish List items
- creating community among our parents, students, teachers, and staff
Please consider making a donation today.
All donations are greatly appreciated! You will receive an email receipt for tax records.
Questions or concerns throughout the year? Our PTO Board is happy to help! Please contact Lauren Zuccaro or Amy Feygin.
Remember to follow us on Facebook and Instagram and get all the latest information throughout the week!