KILDEER COUNTRYSIDE PARENT TEACHER ORGANIZATION (PTO)
The purpose of the District 96 Kildeer Countryside Parent Teacher Organization is to promote and support the educational community and the social activities of Kildeer Countryside Elementary School. The PTO strives to provide clear and current communication to our stakeholders through the weekly PTO BLOG updates. We have built strong, cooperative relationships with local area businesses as with our teachers and school staff. The PTO works to enrich the educational experience to our students through a myriad of activities organized by dedicated parent volunteers. We hope you will plan to support and volunteer at many of our upcoming events such as: Fall/Spring Book Fairs, Pizza/Bingo, Special Lunch, and Dessert Day, etc., which our students truly enjoy and help to make our school community thrive. The K-PTO membership fee is $10 per family. The K-PTO also requests a contribution of $3 per student to off-set the costs of the three PTO classroom parties (Halloween, Winter and Valentine's day.) These fees are collected during the student registration process.
We welcome you to become more involved in the PTO. Your participation is welcome at any level, whether it be simply becoming a member, attending a PTO meeting, taking on a committee position or volunteering to work at a PTO school event. The success of the PTO relies on the consistent and enthusiastic support and involvement from our Kildeer parents. Follow this link to create and account and login to our PTO Membership Toolkit portal to view the list of opportunities.
What If You Donate?
Our PTO at Kildeer Countryside provides so many wonderful things for our school and children. There are many of us who don’t have the time to volunteer and can’t make it to all of the events. Did you know that you can donate $$$ to the PTO? What if you were to donate...
- $10: this would pay for one child to participate in the roller skating unit
- $20: this would help our Hospitality committee to provide meals for our teachers during conferences
- $50: this would pay for one entire classroom supply of Cougar Press take home books that the kids create
- $100: this would help defray the costs of the amazing Cultural Arts assemblies we bring in
- $200: this would cover the costs of classroom supplies for teacher wish lists for one teacher
We appreciate any time, effort and monetary assistance we are lucky enough to get.
2018-2019 Kildeer PTO Executive Board
- President Emeritus: Jodi Zachara
- Co-Presidents: Marlene Aaron & Kim Connolly
- Co-Vice-Presidents: Alicia McGowan & Yvonne Wendland
- Disbursements Treasurer: Rebecca Bacci
- Deposits Treasurer: Andrea Weisner
- Secretary of Operations (Membership Toolkit): Laura Elizalde
- Corresponding Secretary: Kim Haack
- Recording Secretary: Dana Mills