Wishing all of our Kildeer families a safe and happy and healthy holiday season!
PTO GIFT – Light-Up STEM Card Kits Are Here
LIGHT UP your holiday season with a Light Up Card-Making STEM kit purchased by the PTO for all Kildeer students. They can explore the STEM of circuits and create a unique greeting card for a loved one. Kits are available for pick-up at Kildeer School. They are located right inside the main entrance. The entrance is open from 8 AM–3 PM (M–F) while school is in session. Please note: Take ONLY ONE card kit per Kildeer student.
TEACHER HOLIDAY GIFTS
Together, let's show our teachers how much we care! This year, in lieu of classroom collections, we are asking for general donations for teachers' holiday gifts. Funds raised will be used to purchase holiday gifts for all Kildeer teachers. If you would like to recognize an individual teacher, we ask that you coordinate that on your own. Please CLICK HERE to donate by Dec. 16.
COOKIE KITS AND RICE KRISPIES®–Coming Soon!
Looking to do something fun with your kids? How about cookie decorating or Rice Krispies® decorating?! These fun Kildeer-inspired kits will be available in January on the Kildeer PTO Membership Toolkit. Look for more information to come regarding exact dates and prices!
TRIVIA NIGHTS – Coming Soon!
We are working on putting together a Kahoot Trivia Night for each grade level, starting in the New Year. More information will be coming soon!
SUBMIT PHOTOS FOR THE YEARBOOK!
HELP! WE NEED PHOTOS... Do you have any from Spirit Days or do you have any fun e-learning pictures? Please send them to us! The yearbook is a PTO Committee volunteer-run effort and we need your help! The photos you provide can help make our yearbook so much better in this unique school year. Please send any photos you have to [email protected] Thank you for your help in providing a great memory book for our students.
ATTENTION 5TH-GRADE PARENTS
The Yearbook Committee is creating a special tribute to our 5th graders, but we need your help!!! Please submit a headshot of your child at 6–12 months old. The baby pictures will all be included in the yearbook and matched with your child's future dreams/favorite memories. Digital photos are preferred and can be emailed to [email protected]
BOX TOPS COLLECTION IS ONGOING!
Help the PTO earn funds to purchase supplies for our school by sending in your Box Tops! Box Tops can be found on many household products, including General Mills, Ziploc, Annie's, and many more! We are NOT currently accepting physical Box Tops; however, there is an easier way to collect Box Tops.
New this year: Download the Box Tops for Education app and scan your receipts to submit Box Tops electronically!
So, please scan your receipts! Box Tops scanned now will apply for our Fall Collection. Thanks!! Questions? Contact [email protected]
SHOW YOUR KILDEER SPIRIT – Order Spiritwear Today!
We have some awesome spiritwear to purchase this year! The kiddos will definitely want a hoodie to sport during their Zoom class, right? Show your Cougar pride and place your spiritwear order today! Spiritwear is open all year and will make a great holiday gift. Your items will be delivered directly to your home address. We have many new designs and options to choose from for your student or yourself! We have two different stores this year to maximize your choices! Shop on BoomThread and Apparel Now for customizable spirit apparel, hats, and accessories.
VOLUNTEER COMMITTEE CHAIR UPDATES!
It's definitely been a creative time for the PTO to revamp our events and programs! With that said, new committee lists and positions are updated on the Kildeer PTO Membership Toolkit. CLICK HERE to explore opportunities available for Committee Chairperson positions. If you have questions or may be interested in a committee, please fee free to contact Rebecca Bacci. Thank you for considering volunteering your time and your talents to the Kildeer PTO. We could not offer these programs for our students and the school without your support.
Please feel free to share this information with any friends/parents you think might be interested in chairing a committee next year, including families with incoming first graders. We would love to have as many families as possible involved in the wonderful activities we plan for students at Kildeer. We thank you for your continued support of the Kildeer PTO. Looking forward to having you join us this year!
MEMBERSHIP TOOLKIT INSTRUCTIONS–SIGN UP TODAY!
The PTO uses an online database system called Membership Toolkit to organize our school activities. This system will better assist us in conducting business, organizing our volunteers, and streamlining our communications to you. Plus, parents can pay for events by credit card and easily view what they have purchased!
A FRIENDLY REMINDER REGARDING MEMBERSHIP TOOLKIT: Please be sure you complete the checkout process by clicking PLACE ORDER. A receipt will pop up on Membership Toolkit immediately after you place your order and you will be emailed a receipt shortly after you place your order. If you do not receive a receipt, then your order was not placed!
Let's Get Started!
1. CLICK HERE to access our Kildeer PTO Membership Toolkit. If you have already created an account to order school supplies for the 2019–20 school year, your account is still valid. Just log in! If you are new to the Kildeer PTO Membership Toolkit, create an account using your personal email address.
2. Update your Family Information from the link on the homepage. Validate your family contact information and update the current grade level for each of your students at Kildeer in this 2020-21 school year. If your former Kildeer student has moved on to Woodlawn Middle School, click the box to indicate that he or she is no longer a Kildeer student.
3. Sign up! The following forms are available:
- PTO Chairperson Sign-Up–We still need chairpersons! Sugn up today!
- PTO Committee Volunteer Opportunities – Get involved in the Kildeer community by volunteering for one of our awesome committees! There are a ton of ways to support Kildeer. Sign up today!
- PTO Dues – If you did not pay PTO dues during online registration, you can pay via Membership Toolkit.
4. Check out! Once you have made your selections, click the Proceed to Checkout button at the bottom of the screen. Make payment through PayPal or a major credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover). Sorry–no cash or checks can be accepted for pre-pay events or items.
5. Continue to read the Kildeer PTO Blog for updates–we will add opportunities throughout the year!
PTO COMMITMENT TO KILDEER
The Kildeer PTO is committed to supporting Kildeer staff, students, and community during this very difficult time. We are devoting efforts to programs and events that promote community and connectedness during the 2020-21 school year. As such, we will prioritize donated funds on the following:
- to support students in new and creative ways
- to recognize and support teachers and staff
- to support the school by purchasing needed Wish List items
This year your donations are more important than ever, as the PTO will continue to support as many programs as possible, without the income-generating programs we normally offer.
Together we can sponsor many programs for our students, staff, and families. Please consider making a donation today.
All donations are greatly appreciated! You will receive an email receipt for tax records.
Questions or concerns throughout the year? Our PTO Board is happy to help!
Please contact Lauren Zuccaro or Rebecca Bacci.
Remember to follow us on Facebook and Instagram and get all the latest information throughout the week!