PARENT TEACHER ORGANIZATION (PTO)
The Willow Grove Parent Teacher Organization supports the educational and social community of Willow Grove Early Learning Center. Our organization is 100% donation driven. All of the money raised goes back into the school and students to provide Wish List Items requested by the school throughout the school year.
Membership Information: All parents/guardians and Willow Grove staff are welcome to join the Willow Grove PTO. Since our organization is run by donations we do ask our families to consider a few small donations to keep us running.
- A membership fee of $10 per family.
- A contribution of $3 per student to off-set the costs of three PTO classroom parties (Halloween, Winter and Valentine's Day).
Communication: There are so many ways to learn about what's going on with the Willow Grove PTO. Pick what works for you. It just takes a few minutes.
- Read our weekly PTO Blog Updates.
- Find signup forms, flyers and other documents on our Virtual Backpack
- Be part of the Willow Grove PTO by volunteering! We've got a wide range of opportunities suitable for anyone. Visit our Willow Grove PTO Membership Toolkit and see the Volunteer Opportunities menu for current and upcoming opportunities.
- Like our Facebook page to see what we're doing!
2021-2022 PTO Executive Board
- Co-Presidents: Pearl Park and Lindsay Elliott
- Treasurer: Emily Pott
- Corresponding Secretary: Stephanie Dusold
- Recording Secretary: Risa Morgenstern
- VP of Fundraising: Nichole Fohrman
- VP of Room Parents: Stacey Busch
- Membership Toolkit: Gayatri Swaminathan
2022-2023 PTO Executive Board
- Co-Presidents: Elisabeth Samuels and Stefanie Bergman
- Corresponding Secretary:
- Recording Secretary:
- VP of Fundraising:
- VP of Room Parents:
- Membership Toolkit:
PTO Volunteer Resources
For Committee Chairpeople:
- Financial Procedures
- Cash Request Form
- Check Request Form
- Deposit Statement
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Compensation Policy