HEALTH EXAM REQUIREMENTS FOR INCOMING 6TH-GRADERS
Physical Exam Form
A physical examination completed within one year of the beginning of 6th Grade and recorded on the State of Illinois Certificate of Child Health Examination form is required.
- This examination must include a Body Mass Index (BMI) and a Diabetes Screening.
- The exam form must be signed by the doctor on both sides.
- The “Health History” portion, on the top of the reverse side, must be completed and signed by the parent.
- A complete record of the dates of your child’s immunizations must be recorded on the State exam form.
- A health care provider who can verify the dates of immunizations must sign the records.
NOTE: District parents/guardians who have not submitted their 6th-grade child's physical examination/immunization documents by August 2, 2022, will not receive their child’s schedules. In keeping with our “First Day Exclusion Policy,” students who are not compliant with the physical exam and immunization requirements will not be allowed to attend the first day of school.
Dental Exam Form
Sixth-grade students in the 2022–23 SY are required to present proof of a dental examination prior to May 15, 2023. This exam must have been completed within 18 months of the May 15, 2023, deadline.
Interscholastic Sports Exam Form
Interscholastic Sports Parent Consent Form
The 2022-23 District 96 Student Participation Parent Consent Form | Distrito 96 Formulario de Permiso de los Padres para que su estudiante participe en Actividades Atleticas y Deportes is required for participation in interscholastic sports.