REGISTER A NEW STUDENT FOR THE NEXT SCHOOL YEAR
If your student is NEW to District 96...
- To confirm school area of attendance and receive more info regarding registration requirements, please call 847.459.4260, ext. 8022, or send email to the media & communications specialist
Visit the office at EACH school your student(s) will attend to prove your residency. SCHOOL ADDRESSESDistrict 96 schools and offices are currently receiving registration forms and required documents by email.
Please contact [email protected] with questions.
Present the following required documents:
- Student's birth certificate, travel visa, or passport (not a copy)
- Current tax bill or monthly mortgage or lease statement
- a current utility bill
- Residency Form [Japanese | Korean | Polish | Russian | Spanish]
- Home Language Survey [Japanese | Korean | Polish | Russian | Spanish]
- Enrollment Information [Japanese | Korean | Polish | Russian | Spanish]
- Current driver's license
• 2021–22 Online Registration Link necessary to complete registration online for a RETURNING or NEW student for the 2021–22 school year.