REGISTER A NEW STUDENT FOR THE NEXT SCHOOL YEAR
If your student is NEW to District 96...
- Call the District Office to confirm school area of attendance and receive more info regarding registration requirements: 847.459.4260, ext. 8022
- Visit the office at EACH school your student(s) will attend to prove your residency. SCHOOL ADDRESSES
Present the following required documents:
- Student's birth certificate, travel visa, or passport (not a copy)
- Current tax bill or monthly mortgage or lease statement AND a current utility bill
- Residency Form [Japanese | Korean | Polish | Russian | Spanish]
- Home Language Survey [Japanese | Korean | Polish | Russian | Spanish]
- Enrollment Information [Japanese | Korean | Polish | Russian | Spanish]
• 2019–20 Online Registration Link necessary to complete registration online for a RETURNING or NEW student for the 2019–2020 school year.