REGISTER A NEW STUDENT FOR THE 2018–19 SCHOOL YEAR
If your student is NEW to District 96...
Also, download, print, complete, and present the following required documents:
- Call the District Office to confirm school area of attendance and receive more info regarding registration requirements: 847.459.4260, ext. 8022
- Visit the office at EACH school your student(s) will attend to prove your residency. SCHOOL ADDRESSES
Present the following required documents:
- Student's birth certificate, travel visa, or passport (not a copy)
- Current tax bill or monthly mortgage or lease statement AND a current utility bill
- Residency Form [Japanese | Korean | Polish | Russian | Spanish]
- Home Language Survey [Japanese | Korean | Polish | Russian | Spanish]
- Enrollment Information [Japanese | Korean | Polish | Russian | Spanish]
- After proving residency, check for an email including a "Snapcode" necessary to complete registration online:
• 2018–19 Online Registration Link necessary to complete registration online for a RETURNING or NEW student for the 2018 - 19 school year.