ILLINOIS SCHOOL REPORT CARDS
Illinois School Report Cards provide a snapshot of District 96 performance during the previous school year. For the first time since 2019, Illinois schools were assigned summative designation ratings. In an effort to account for the impact of the pandemic, the Illinois State Board of Education has updated indicators in the accountability system used to determine summative ratings for schools. This means the summative designations given to schools in 2019 and 2022 are based on two different accountability systems.
In addition to summative designations, 2022 is the first year that school districts were provided an Equity Journey Continuum. The Equity Journey Continuum is an informational tool that helps districts identify gaps in students’ access to opportunities, resources, and supports through the lens of equity.
Visit the Illinois Report Card website or select a school from the list below to see report cards for the 2021-2022 school year.
- District 96 Report Card
- District 96 Equity Journey Continuum
- Willow Grove Early Learning Center School Report Card 2021-22
- Country Meadows Elementary School Report Card 2021-22
- Ivy Hall Elementary School Report Card 2021-22
- Kildeer Countryside Elementary School Report Card 2021-22
- Prairie Elementary School Report Card 2021-22
- Twin Groves Middle School Report Card 2021-22
- Woodlawn Middle School Report Card 2021-22