- We create proactively a safe environment to facilitate cultural inclusion and an exchange of information and ideas.
- We demonstrate high levels of professionalism.
- We collaborate at high levels.
- We align decisions and actions to the District 96 value statements and collective commitments.
- We are the change we want to see.
- We have crucial and authentic conversations.
- We commit to understanding and articulating the why.
- We lead.
- We embrace the uniqueness of individuals in an inclusive community.
- We respect the opinions of others, even when they differ from our own.
- We stand up for others.
- We commit to modeling, no matter the platform (face-to-face, email, text, social media, etc.).
The Schools of KCSD96
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.