- We commit to a free and open exchange between home and school while promoting confident learning.
- We persevere, encourage, and advocate.
- We value and address diverse learning styles and needs.
- We (students, teachers, staff, and families) have access to high-quality teaching and learning.
- We take risks.
- We address learning barriers.
- We commit to learning forever ....
The Schools of KCSD96
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.