- We embed creativity, critical thinking, collaboration, and communication continually into instruction.
- We engage in thoughtful reflection on data to make informed choices about instruction and programming.
- We commit to continuous improvement and innovation and adjust our practices accordingly.
- We learn collaboratively as adults and students.
- We challenge one another respectfully.
- We commit to rigor and productive struggle.
- We lean in to discomfort.
- We trust and believe in the power of our collective efficacy.
- We embrace growing and learning through taking risks.
- We learn from our mistakes and our failures.
The Schools of KCSD96
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.