REGISTERING / PREREGISTERING FOR KINDERGARTEN
Questions? Call 847.459.4260, ext. 8022.
MEMO: To parents of all incoming Kindergartners
(Note: A student must be 5 years by September 1 to attend kindergarten.)
Parents, begin the registration process for your 2018–2019 Willow Grove kindergartner by proving your residency with required documents listed below. Come to:
Willow Grove Early Learning Center,
777 Checker Drive, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Parents whose students will attend Willow Grove Kindergarten in the 2019–2020 school year, please scroll down to see preregistration dates/info.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS to register/preregister:
- a current monthly mortgage OR lease statement OR property tax bill
- your child's birth certificate or passport or visa (no photocopies)
- a current utility bill
- (the following 3 COMPLETED forms - download & print)
- Residency Form [Japanese | Korean | Polish | Russian | Spanish]
- Home Language Survey [Japanese | Korean | Polish | Russian | Spanish]
- Enrollment Info [Japanese | Korean | Polish | Russian | Spanish]
* If you are unsure about how to answer a question on a form, please leave it blank and request assistance when registering.
Preregister by Jan. 31 to receive a free Willow Grove T-shirt for your incoming kindergartner!
Preregister your child (5 years old by Sept. 1, 2019) for Willow Grove 2019–2020 Kindergarten.
Open for KDG 2019–20 preregistration 5–7 p.m. on:
THURS., JAN. 17, OR WED., JAN. 23, 2019
at Willow Grove Early Learning Center, 777 Checker Dr., Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Bring the REQUIRED DOCUMENTS listed/linked in the box above on this page.