REGISTERING FOR KINDERGARTEN
More info will be provided in May regarding scheduled events in June and August that will give opportunities to see classrooms and meet the teacher.
Questions? Call 847.459.4260, ext. 8022.
MEMO: To parents of all incoming Kindergartners
(Note: A student must be 5 years by September 1 to attend kindergarten.)
Will your student be attending Willow Grove Kindergarten in the 2020–2021 school year beginning in Aug. 2020?
Plan to visit the Willow Grove Early Learning Center to preregister your incoming kindergartner. Bring required documents as detailed below.
Contact [email protected] to request more information about registering your student for kindergarten. (In the email, please include your address and your student's date of birth.)
Prepare to present the required documents listed below at school offices when schools reopen.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS to register/preregister:
- a current monthly mortgage OR lease statement OR property tax bill
- your child's birth certificate or passport or visa (no photocopies)
- a current utility bill
- (the following 3 COMPLETED forms - download & print)
- Residency Form [Japanese | Korean | Polish | Russian | Spanish]
- Home Language Survey [Japanese | Korean | Polish | Russian | Spanish]
- Enrollment Info [Japanese | Korean | Polish | Russian | Spanish]
* If you are unsure about how to answer a question on a form, please leave it blank and request assistance when registering.