REGISTERING FOR KINDERGARTEN
More info will be provided in May regarding scheduled events in June and August that will give opportunities to see classrooms and meet the teacher.
Questions? Call 847.459.4260, ext. 8022.
MEMO: To parents of all incoming Kindergartners
(Note: A student must be 5 years by September 1 to attend kindergarten.)
Parents, begin the registration process for your Willow Grove kindergartner by proving your residency with required documents listed below. Come to:
Willow Grove Early Learning Center,
777 Checker Drive, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Will your student be attending Willow Grove Kindergarten in the 2020–2021 school year beginning in Aug. 2020?
Plan to visit the Willow Grove Early Learning Center to preregister your incoming kindergartner. Bring required documents as detailed below.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS to register/preregister:
- a current monthly mortgage OR lease statement OR property tax bill
- your child's birth certificate or passport or visa (no photocopies)
- a current utility bill
- (the following 3 COMPLETED forms - download & print)
- Residency Form [Japanese | Korean | Polish | Russian | Spanish]
- Home Language Survey [Japanese | Korean | Polish | Russian | Spanish]
- Enrollment Info [Japanese | Korean | Polish | Russian | Spanish]
* If you are unsure about how to answer a question on a form, please leave it blank and request assistance when registering.