PREREGISTERING FOR KINDERGARTEN
MEMO: To parents of all incoming 2021–22 Kindergartners
(Note: A student must be 5 years by September 1 to attend kindergarten.)
Will your student be attending Willow Grove Kindergarten in the 2021–22 school year beginning in Aug. 2021?
PREregistration for the upcoming school year begins Jan. 11, 2021.Plan to submit required forms and documents via email to preregister your incoming kindergartner.
Beginning Jan. 11, 2021, please email the items listed below to Willow Grove Administrative Assistant Lourdes Albrecht OR to the District 96 Public Info Coordinator
After all required items to preregister are received and reviewed, you will be sent an email with a link to a brief online preregistration form for you to complete and submit promptly. The District will then have the information necessary to send you the full registration form for your new student
on March 1, 2021 (when registration emails will also be sent for all returning KCSD96 students).
Complete preregistration by Jan. 31, 2021, to receive a free Willow Grove T-shirt for your incoming 2021–22 kindergartner.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS to register/preregister:
- a copy of your driver's license
- a current monthly mortgage OR lease statement OR property tax bill
- your child's birth certificate or passport or visa
(You will be requested to present to office staff this original document in person at a later date.)
- a current utility bill
- (the following 3 COMPLETED forms - download & print)
- Residency Form [Japanese | Korean | Polish | Russian | Spanish]
- Home Language Survey [Japanese | Korean | Polish | Russian | Spanish]
- Enrollment Info [Japanese | Korean | Polish | Russian | Spanish]
* If you are unsure about how to answer a question on a form, please leave it blank and request assistance by contacting the Willow Grove administrative assistant or the KCSD96 public info coordinator.
About Health Form Requirements
See State Health Requirements (Note that it is NOT necessary to provide health forms at the time of PREregistration.)
Questions? Contact the Willow Grove Administrative Assistant or the KCSD96 public info coordinator.