REGISTERING FOR KINDERGARTEN
MEMO: To parents of all incoming 2021–22 Kindergartners
(Note: A student must be 5 years by September 1 to attend kindergarten.)
Will your student be attending Willow Grove Kindergarten in the 2021–22 school year beginning in Aug. 2021?
To register your incoming student for the school year ahead, please email the items listed below to Willow Grove Administrative Assistant Melissa Lundeen OR to the District 96 Media & Communications Specialist.
After all required items to register are received and reviewed, you will be sent an email with a link to an online registration form for you to complete and submit promptly to complete registration.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS to register:
- a copy of your driver's license
- a current monthly mortgage OR lease statement OR property tax bill
- your child's birth certificate or passport or visa
(You will be requested to present to office staff this original document in person at a later date.)
- a current utility bill
- (the following 3 COMPLETED forms - download & print)
- Residency Form [Japanese | Korean | Polish | Russian | Spanish]
- Home Language Survey [Japanese | Korean | Polish | Russian | Spanish]
- Enrollment Info [Japanese | Korean | Polish | Russian | Spanish]
* If you are unsure about how to answer a question on a form, please leave it blank and request assistance by contacting the Willow Grove administrative assistant or the KCSD96 Media & Communications Specialist.
About Health Form Requirements
See State Health Requirements (Note that it is NOT necessary to provide health forms at the time of PREregistration.)
Questions? Contact the Willow Grove Administrative Assistant or the KCSD96 Media & Communications Specialist.