Academic Excellence 2008
The Illinois State Board of Education has recognized five District 96 schools as 2008 Illinois Honor Roll Schools earning the Academic Excellence Award:
- Ivy Hall Elementary School (Buffalo Grove)
- Kildeer Countryside Elementary School (Long Grove)
- Prairie Elementary School (Buffalo Grove)
- Twin Groves Middle School (Buffalo Grove)
- Woodlawn Middle School (Long Grove)
In Illinois, 388 schools earned 2008 Academic Excellence recognition from the Illinois State Board of Education.
To receive Academic Excellence recognition, a school must have had at least 90% of students meeting or exceeding state standards in both reading and mathematics for at least the past three consecutive years.