ACTIVITIES [SPORTS & CLUBS]
- Parent Permission Consent & Concussion Information
- [Formulario de permiso de los padres para que su estudiante participe en actividades atleticas y deportes]
- Concussion Info/Parent Sign-Off Form [Informacion sobre la Conmoncion Cerebral]
- Driving Directions to area Middle Schools
- Activity buses typically run Monday through Thursday, leaving Woodlawn around 3:20 p.m.
[Download Activity Bus Route Schedule] Students who participate in clubs, activities, band, orchestra, and study hall can all utilize this service. The Activity period ends at 3:15pm daily and the buses depart Woodlawn shortly thereafter. Check the Activity Bus routes for a drop off location. Free free to contact us at (847)353-8500 if you have any questions or concerns.
- Be sure to listen and visit the Daily Announcements regarding changes in activity details.
Athletics 2017-2018 After-School Sports Info/Schedules:
Download Girls B-ball Schedule | Download Boys B-ball Schedule
7th Grade Girls: Coach Schneider and Coach Benitez
7th Grade Boys: Coach Logar and Coach Benitez
8th Grade Girls: Coach Zak and Coach Morris
8th Grade Boys: Coach Keenon and Coach Donofrio
Basketball is open to all 7th and 8th grade students. Girls basketball runs from August through October. Boys basketball runs from October through January.
- Cross Country
Download Cross Country Schedule
Coaches: Coach Donofrio and Coach Frishman
Cross Country is open to all students.
- Poms (open to interested 6th, 7th, & 8th-grade students)
- Scholastic Bowl
Download Scholastic Bowl Schedule
Coach: Coach McDevitt
Download Soccer Schedule Note:
Coaches: Coach Logar and Coach Peters
Soccer is open to 7th and 8th grade students.
- Track & Field
Download Track & Field Schedule – REVISED 4/18
Coaches: Coach Berry, Coach Curtis, Coach Donofrio, Coach Peters, Coach Polidoro
All students eligible to compete. Track season runs from March through May.
Download Girls V-ball Schedule | Download Boys V-ball Schedule
7th Grade Girls: Coach Logar and Coach Dunn
8th Grade Girls: Coach Kennon and Coach Peters
7th Grade Boys: Coach Benitez
8th Grade Boys: Coach Ufheil and Coach Nadulek
7th and 8th grade students are eligible to try-out. Girls Volleyball season runs from January through March. Boys Volleyball season runs from March through May.
Download Wresting Schedule
Coaches: Coach Berry and Coach Curtis
All students may participate. Wrestling season runs from January through March.