EDUCATORS VISITING THE DISTRICT 96 PROFESSIONAL LEARNING COMMUNITY
Visitation dates for 2017-2018:
- Fri., 9/29/17 (
Elementary PLC visit closed; Middle School PLC visit open)
- Fri., 10/27/17 (Elementary PLC visit; Middle School PLC visit)
- Wed., 3/14/18 (Elementary PLC visit; Middle School PLC visit)
- Wed., 4/25/18 (Elementary PLC visit; Middle School PLC visit)
- Completed registration forms must be received two weeks prior to the visitation date selected.
- Full payment is due one week prior to the date of visit.
- Make check payable to Kildeer Countryside CCSD 96. Purchase orders and credit cards cannot be accepted.
- Do not make airfare or hotel reservations before receiving written confirmation of your scheduled date of visit and number of participants.
- Completed forms may be mailed or faxed to:
Jeanne M. Spiller, Asst. Superintendent for Teaching & Learning
Kildeer Countryside School District 96
1050 Ivy Hall Lane
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Questions? Send email or call 847.459.4260, ext. 8123.
Site visit schedule:
- 8:00 a.m. - 2:45 p.m. - Presentation at middle or elementary school Assessment, Intervention, and Collaboration in a Professional Learning Community
- 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. - Lunch (Leadership roundtable with teachers and administrators)
Presentation topics include:
- Designing Quality District Benchmarks & Common Assessments
- Pyramid of Interventions (student support systems)
- Using Collaborative Team Time
- Job-Alike Process
- Supporting Effective Collaborative Teams